Ivan's Herbs natural herbal tea remedies taste great and empower your health on a daily basis.
This Bergenia Chai, collected by hand and fermented in Siberia, will be your favourite herbal tea. Looking for an herbal tea that can boost your daily health? You found it.
✔ Great taste: Bergenia Chai has a very earthy aroma. It tastes like black tea, but is caffeine-free. It's safe for children to drink.
✔ Anti-inflammatory: Supports general health for inflammation issues. Do you suffer from inflammation? Bergenia is a proven anti-inflammatory.
✔ Remedy High Blood Pressure: Do you have hypertension? Siberians and Mongolians used bergenia to treat high blood pressure. Modern science proved bergenia to be antihypertensive.
✔ Remedy for Coughing: Dealing with coughing? Bergenia Chai is a natural antitussive. Modern science proved that compounds in bergenia relieve coughing.
✔ Support Liver Health: Need to protect your liver from toxins? Bergenia is proven to be hepatoprotective. Bergenia Chai prevents damage to the liver. Read our articles to see the evidence and references.
Origin: Single origin from Siberia
Ingredients: 30% fermented bergenia leaves (Bergenia cordifolia), 70% fermented fireweed (Epilobium angustifolium)
Product use: for 750 cups of herbal tea
Delivery: 1 article
1 x Value pack with 1000 grams loose leaf of Bergenia Chai.
The advantages at a glance:
- Most value for your money
- Evidence-based health benefits without side effects
- Herbs from Siberia, one of the cleanest places on earth
- Great taste to enjoy even in good health
- Sustainable packaging for refilling a gift set.
- Herbs grown in the wilderness
- Herbs picked when flowering
- Herbs are free of chemicals
- Herbs are picked by hand
- Sustainable production process
- No flavors added
- Free of animal cruelty.
Ivan's Herbs offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We provide professional customer service before and after your sale. Do not wait any longer and order now.
Full product title: Ivan's Herbs | Bergenia Chai | 1 kg Loose Leaf | Siberian Fermented Herbal Tea | Evidence-Based Health Benefits Without Side Effects | Free from Animal Cruelty and Deforestation | Eco7 Standard | Herbs Grown in the Wild