Ivan Chai is a beneficial herbal tea made from fermented leaves of fireweed.
Ours is hand collected in the wild by a Siberian eco-village. Fireweed leaves are organic and grown in the wild.
It has the following health benefits:
- Remedy and preventative for yeast infections.
- Supports urinary tract health for women and men.
- Speeds recovery and preventative for the flu.
- Supports male prostate health.
- Sedative that calms anxiety and helps insomnia.
Wondering what it tastes like?
Ivan Chai has a subtle earthy taste, like black tea, with a natural sweet aftertaste.
It's caffeine free. It doesn't become bitter if it's left to brew for a long time.
Completely safe, even for children. Great to enjoy in good health or as a remedy for a health issue.
Read our Discover Ivan Chai booklet to learn more about the history and benefits.
Ingredients: 100% fermented leaves of fireweed (Epilobium angustifolium)
Origin: Single origin from Siberia, Russia.
100% recyclable packaging. Shipped with a climate neutral shipping service.